We have been writing and winning tenders for over 15 years and have worked on over 1,500 government and private sector tenders so far, in most industries, with a 75%win rate.
What can we do for you
Increasingly, all levels of government and business are putting everything out to tender and requiring even established service providers to tender for business, and the expected standards for tender responses have also increased and become far more demanding.Just to avoid rejection at the first stage of evaluation, a tender must be compliant and address every requirement. To go on to win, it must also be competitive and persuasive – it must show, clearly and persuasively, what is different about you, why you should get the contract. However, even a small business is able to compete for all suitable tenders, including the required policies and procedures. with help from an experienced tendering firm.
We understand that you know your business, but that you may need help with coming to grips with the tender and with portraying your business and strengths “on paper” in response to the tender’s requirements.If you are going to invest the time and cost in submitting a tender, you need to give yourself the best chance of winning. Tender Consulting’s experienced professionals can help you come to grips with the tender, save a lot of work and frustration, and craft a compliant, competitive, persuasive tender response aimed at maximising your chances of success.
And our services are not expensive – the question is not so much whether you can afford to use our services as whether you can afford not to.
The Tender Consulting Difference
- We do what we do best: we specialise in helping businesses prepare professional, persuasive tenders, rather than being general technical writers.
- You do not have to be big to work with us – we work with small and medium as much as large businesses, and 75% of our tenders are wins or short-listed.
- We have unrivalled experience and breadth, working in virtually all industries except IT and building and construction, with direct experience in over 45 industry sectors – and growing.
- We are effective, reliable and easy to work with – some of our clients have been coming to us for their tender writing for over 10 years.
- With over 15 years’ experience, and over 1500 tenders, across most industries. we really know what we are doing.